As a Content Creator, you’ll be working alongside the management team in order to create social and media content for Five Point. You will be responsible for creating new assets for the team to post, sourcing stock photography & videos from our customers, shooting your own photography & videos to post, creating motion graphics or short videos (typically from existing assets), creating infographics and concepting new ways to connect with our customers.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with external marketing and design teams/agencies to plan and develop marketing content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Proven work experience as a content creator
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
Five Point is looking to highlight the different roles that each of our staff members play. Create a campaign brief that outlines the campaigns theme, tactics, and expected involvement from staff members.